The most common speech disorder is stammering for which there are various cures.
There are a couple of ways Vallarai herb can be used:
- Vallarai herbis very useful remedy for stammering. Take some coriander seeds and palm candy and put these inside 3 or 4 vallarai leaves and chew it.
- Dry some vallarai leaves in the dark place and make it in powdered form. Take this powder regularly. Vallarai can also be taken in paste form that can be made by mixing it with cow’s milk.
Try clarified butter with food
Ghee (also known as clarified butter) can also boost function of brain and memory power. Take one teaspoon with foods.
Ghee can easily be found in any Indian grocery store or at Amazon as below.
Apply Brahmi oil
The external use of Brahmi oil is also very useful remedy. Take 10 m.l. of oil and warm it. Apply this warm oil on head, gently message and leave it for 30-45 minutes. Rinse your head or take bath after that with warm water. This stimulates brainpower.
Soak 12 almonds in water for overnight. In the next morning, peel and grind, and mix them with 31 gms. of butter. Consume it regularly for a few months.
Grind finely an almond along with 10 corns of black pepper and sugar candy to taste and lick it. It will provide relief from the problem of stammering.
Drink Lemon Balm Tea
Regularly consume lemon balm tea twice in a day. It will help you in overcoming the problem.
Indian gooseberry paste
Indian Gooseberry (Amla) is also an effective remedy for stammering. Take 4-5 Indian gooseberry and make paste with pure ghee (clarified butter). Lick this daily.
Try boiled dates in milk
Dry dates are also helpful in eradicating stammering. For making clear your voice, boil dried dates in milk. Let it cool and take it before going to bed. Do not drink water
Do’s and dont’s to treat stammering
- Try talking with the mirror everyday
- Try singing loudly any one song completely everyday
- Read a book loudly everyday
- Stammering increases with anxiety, fatigue or nervousness. You should always try to be in positive environments avoiding these kinds of situation.
- Try breathing from the belly instead of chest. This reduces tension which is good for curing stammering.
- Food like Indian gooseberry, Almonds, Black pepper, Cinnamon and dried dates are known to be beneficial for speech organs and clear speech congestion. You can eat them regularly in moderate quantities.